XMUT Notice on Novel Coronavirus Infection Prevention and Control
International Teachers of XMUT:
China is experiencing a grave situation against a novel coronavirus infection outbreak.We are fulfilling our responsibility to fight the virus to protect the world health and safety at the great speed of China. XMUT has issued the following requirements to minimize the risk of human-to-human transmission of coronavirus to protect the health and safety of XMUT people. Please be informed and coordinate.
1. Get informed of the knowledge and information of coronavirus infection prevention and control through study of stuff concerned, and abide by the relevant requirements given by national, provincial, municipal and XMUT authorities.
2. If you are away from Xiamen, do not return to XMUT until the spring semester starts, the date for which is to be announced. If you are unable to return in time for class due to impact of the infection, contact the people of the International Office and the International College to complete the late-arrival procedures.
3. If you plan to return to XMUT from outside Xiamen, report to the International Office in advance about the places you have been to during the winter holidays and the date of your intended arrival to XMUT, and get approval before you start your journey back. The first thing you must do when getting to XMUT is to report to the International Office and go through the necessary health check.
4. International teachers away from Xiamen should make as little out trips as possible and obey the instructions for infection prevention and control by the local government.
5. Coordinate with daily temperature monitoring, check for fever, cough, muscle aches and the like symptoms, and report to the members with the International Office instantly for symptoms of fever, cough or other diseased conditions.
6. Do not organize or participate in any gathering activities; do not enter the campus unless absolutely necessary but limit your daily activities within or around your apartment as much as possible.
7. Do not receive any visitors at your apartment in XMUT nor provide sleeping accommodation for them.
8. Do not make any hostile comments nor create or spread rumors on coronavirus infection prevention and control.